The Highway Patrol is responsible for permitting motor carriers transporting hazardous materials and operators of flashing amber lights.

Complete the application you are applying for then mail it to us with the appropriate fee(s). At this time we are unable to accept credit card payments.

The links below will take you to the appropriate permit application.